Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eastern Adventures on the Horizon

Well, Spring Break has officially started for me here in Istanbul. I am taking a trip to Eastern Turkey for the next 12 days. I will not be bringing my computer for the trip! I wanted to post a tentative itinerary of where I am going incase you wanted to look up the places to get a sense of where I am and what I will be doing. Of course an extensive blog will follow my adventures!

DAY 1 - Malatya & Nemrut Dagi, Thursday April 23rd: Fly into Malatya, 6:50 am – 8:30 am.

Day 2 – Friday April 24th: Sanliurfa

Day 3 – Mardin

Day 4 – Diyarbakir

Day 5 – Van

Day 6 - Van

Day 7 – Dogubayazit and Ararat.

Day 8 – Kars

Day 9 – Ani

Day 10 – Trabzon/Sumela Monastery

Day 11 – Trabzon

Day 12 – Yusufeli/Trabzon and fly home!

I will be going through Kurdistan and Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment